Rudraksha (also Rudraksh; Sanskrit: rudrākṣa (“Rudra’s eyes”) is large evergreen broad-leaved tree whose seed is traditionally used for prayer beads in Hinduism. They are natural beads of Rudraksha tree which are known to have Neurophysical affects like improving concentration, focus, mental stamina, controlling stress levels along with health benefits in hypertension, blood pressure, diabetes etc. Its power has been described in Vedas and used for spiritual significance in India, Japan and China by Hindus, Bhuddist and Zen followers. Even modern science supports its benefits as even after coming from vegetable it has a electromagnetic field.
Rudraksha has its origin from Lord Shiva’s eyes. At the completion of His meditation for 1000 divine years to achieve extraordinary weapons to destroy a super demon Tripurasur, out of joy tears fell from his eyes. Wherever the tears fell Rudraksha trees grew. The fruits of these trees have the seeds known as Rudraksha which literally means the one having eyes of Lord Shiva. Rudraksha Beads have been worn by the Yogis of India and the Himalayas for thousands of years for the fearless life on their path to enlightenment and liberation. The many devotees of truth who deliberately live their lives according to eternal natural law that is Sanatana Dharma know that Rudraksha beads are a gift from The Almighty God and are a natural birth right of the mankind.
It comes in various faces or “Mukhis” meaning “the clefts or furrows on the surface”. Quality and electromagnetic field of the Rudraksha is based on these “Mukhis”. Most famous ones are as follows
Ek – Mukhi or One Faced Rudraksha
Pach – Mukhi or Five Faced Rudraksha
Shape : Five faced
Symbol : Five faced Shiva
Planet : Mars
Purpose : Great health benefits. Increases mental peace hence enhances spirituality. Protects against diseases.
Mantra : ” Om Hreem Namah ”
Sapta – Mukhi or Seven faced Rudraksha
Shape : Seven faced
Symbol : Shiva as Seven Serpents or Saptarishis
Planet : Saturn
Purpose : Great for prosperity and business. Believed to remove effects of any sins of wearer.
Mantra : ” Om Hun Namah ”
Gauri- Shankar Rudraksha
Shape : Cojoined
Symbol : Shiva and Shakti together
Planet : Moon
Purpose : Great for relationship harmony , getting married and attracting love.
Mantra : ” Om Shri Gaurishankaraya Namah ”
Interesting points about Rudrakshas:
- Shiva Purana specially describe that Lakshmi stays where Rudraksha is.
- Rudraksha is classified as a seed of ELAEOCARPACEAE family and has many medicinal properties. It is widely used in preparation of Ayurvedic medicines.
- Rudraksha Water helps in controlling diseases : Take a glass of water. Dip few pieces of five Mukhis in it, preferably after sun set. Drink it when you get up in the morning, before any other intake. Use of a copper glass is better.
- Ladies can wear Rudrakshas
- All religion people can wear Rudrakshas.
Rudraksha can be combined together in powerful combinations. We refer your Kundli to create one combination for you. As mostly are problem of job, health and marriage are related hence wearing combinations is more beneficial.
I personally wear a combination of Panch Mukhi and Gauri Shankar Rudraksha in 108 beaded Rose Quartz Mala everyday. It acts as a protector as well as calm my energy level when in stress or getting anxious. It helped me to manifest my marriage with my husband!! 🙂
Some common known combinations are :
- Marketing Business Enhancement: 7 + 8+ 13 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Working women charm : 7 + 8 + 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Kal Sarp Dosh : 8 + 9 + 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Students Saraswati Yantra : 2,4 Mukhi and 1 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Industrialist : 14 + 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
Contact us to know which Rudraksha is suitable for you ?